Thursday, July 30, 2009

Those were the days

I have had my BFF's (she seriously needs to move back to Knoxville) 2 girls at the house since yesterday.
I was worried at first that having 1 teen and 2 preteen girls in our house would make me
CRAZY
;O)
but so far they have been great.
I am sure I will find lots of food stuffed under the bed and stray socks in weird places after they vacate Megs bedroom but for now I am enjoying them and the memories they have sparked from when I was their age and having sleep overs.
Those were the days............

3 comments:

Kathy B! said...

I'm glad it has been mundane. I'd lay money on the fact that that could have gone either way!!

Dreamgirl said...

Just stopping by from SITS to wish you a fun and sunny Friday!

I'm giving away a subscription to House Beautiful magazine so please come visit me;)

mommakin said...

Enjoy your nostalgia trip!