Monday, July 27, 2009


OK it's been awhile.....

and because I am out of the swing of writing a real post this will be just a bunch of stuff piled up in one :o)


1. I quit my job..........

While I am probably the only person in the country currently retarded enough to quit a job in these hard economic times (thanks Candice) I did just that I quit my job ??? I am still wondering if it was the smart thing to do for a couple of reasons but I am also happy about my decision to quit. Kind of a catch 22 really. I wasn't happy with a lot of stuff there but it was a job that paid well enough and I only worked 2 days a week. I may or may not go into the details of why I quit a a later date. We shall see.

2. I won 2 first place and 1 second place ribbon for my jelly entries at the world renowned Karns Community Fair.

Yeah I am the shit HaHa :o)

3. I am excited to be almost finished with Kathy B's gift from my giveaway thingy at the first of the year :o)

only took me 7 months.

I hope that Kathy B thinks it was worth the wait. It's a zinger.....

4. I Think that Face Book and Twitter have caused the decrease in my blogging. I just don't have the stamina to keep up posts and stuff on 3 friggin sites.

Damn social networking.

Perhaps now that I am unemployed I can manage to do a better job of keeping up with my blog.

While I have sucked at posting lately I haven't stopped keep up with all of you guys.

I still check you out HeHe daily and comment sporadically.

Well enough for now.

I hope everyone has an AWESOME Monday.

3 comments:

mommakin said...

I quit my part time job in June, too. I miss the money, but it was the right thing to do.

I have let Twitter almost go - I rarely rarely tweet anymore. I had the same problem - you just can't do all three and still have some facsimile of a life...

Dan said...

Fair enough.

Kathy B! said...

I don't know if I should be excited or scared... Maybe you got me some bathing suit bottoms that won't fall off?!