Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ok so I found this over at the little seed blog and it cracked me up so I had to share


This may be a little graphic but my husband and I are into bondage. I’m normally a mild-mannered soccer mom but I do have a wild side. A few years back I even had my nipples pierced!
At least once a month my husband and I do some role-playing and usually my husband Norman assumes a submissive role. We’ve amassed quite a collection of BDSM equipment over the years and typically we like to bring the accessories into the bedroom. One of our favorite toys is a black leather gimp suit. For those not aware of what that is, a gimp suit is a full-body leather suit with zippers covering the major orifices. Ours comes equiped with a red ball-gag for the mouth.
One night after our three children were sleeping, Norman and I went to our sex-dungeon (that’s what we call our garage when we use it for bondage purposes). We locked the door behind us and Norman put on the gimp suit. After whipping him for a while to start the session, I chained Norman up into a sex swing connected to the roof of the garage. I will spare you the graphic details but needless to say, I ended up naked as I tormented Norman’s genitals in the swing.
Suddenly I felt a strong tugging sensation on my left nipple. I looked down and realized with horror that my nipple ring was stuck in Norman’s zipper! I tried desperately to free my breast from the suit but the angle made it impossible to unlock my nipple ring from the zipper in Norman’s gimp suit. Norman was unable to help since he was completely chained to the sex swing and couldn’t say a word on account of the ball-gag in his mouth.
So there we were, me stuck to Norman who was himself stuck to a sex swing that was chained to the roof in the middle of the garage. At this point I did what any rational person would do. I screamed. I screamed loud enough that soon my children were at the door trying desperately to get in. We had dead-bolted the door so the only way that we could be freed from this sticky situation was to have our teenaged son use the garage door opener from the kitchen to open the main door to the garage. I will never forget the looks on our three children’s faces during this horrible ordeal. My poor teenaged son must have been traumatized as he was forced to free my nipple ring from the zipper and my daughter screamed and cried at the sight of her daddy in a gimp suit. Worst of all, the garage door was open for the entire neighborhood to see. Luckily it was late at night so we didn’t attract too much attention but I am quite sure that the sideways glance my neighbors across the street gave me the next day was proof that they had witnessed our shame. Obviously the breakfast conversation with the children the next morning was a little awkward.
Needless to say, Norman and I have toned-down our bedroom activities since then. But yes, we have been caught in the act. It was horrible but it hasn’t discouraged us from exploring our wilder side.

You can read more comments like this one at

4 comments:

mommakin said...

Oh, man, that is QUITE a story! It took me a read and a half to realize it wasn't YOUR story...

Kinda makes every embarrassing situation I've ever been in - or imagined - look pretty darn tame.

thanks for the giggle!

Chris F. said...

Interesting story. When I first saw the title, I thought you were referring to your husband and you, but as I read on, I realized nope. LOL.

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

Holy crap... That would totally happen to me. Lol...

Kathy B! said...

This is why I love you...


I come back from vaca all strung out, and I find this...

Did I mention I love you?!?!