So yesterday I went to see Zac and Miri make a porno. I went in the middle of the day by myself. Through the previews I had the theater all to myself, then just before the movie started in walked another lone movie goer. He sat directly in front of me 2 rows ahead. It was funny to me that we were the only people in the theater and he tried to stifle his laugh. Not me if I thought something was funny I laughed out loud. Sadly that didn't happen very often. There were in my humble opinion only 2 really funny parts. Craig Robertson's character Delaney was the standout performance for me. Justin Long was great as an all out gay porn star. But for the most part the movie didn't live up to my expectations.
Friday, November 14, 2008
So yesterday I went to see Zac and Miri make a porno. I went in the middle of the day by myself. Through the previews I had the theater all to myself, then just before the movie started in walked another lone movie goer. He sat directly in front of me 2 rows ahead. It was funny to me that we were the only people in the theater and he tried to stifle his laugh. Not me if I thought something was funny I laughed out loud. Sadly that didn't happen very often. There were in my humble opinion only 2 really funny parts. Craig Robertson's character Delaney was the standout performance for me. Justin Long was great as an all out gay porn star. But for the most part the movie didn't live up to my expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for this review, I was weighing whether to go or not. Maybe I'll get the DVD later.
Post a Comment