
So I saw Role Models today. It was far better than Zac and Miri. It was laugh out loud funny almost the whole way through. It didn't even resort to gross out stuff to get laughs. (Which I love by the way, nothing says funny like turds, barf and bare asses) I doesn't hurt that both Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott are way better looking than Seth Rogen :-) Dan seems to think that Seann William Scott looks like Andy Roddick me not so much but I can see a slight resemblance. But back to the movie, the premise is kinds corny and it ends happy with a moral all tied up with a bow at the end, but it was still way funny. I highly recommend seeing it.I give it 2 snaps in a" Z" formation.
1 comment:
I think I wanna see both those movies now.
Post a Comment