Sunday, October 19, 2008

Working Like a Dog

My hubby was on vacation from work this week. Too bad that didn't mean we were beach bound or bound to anywhere really. No he took his week of vacation so that he could do a flooring project for me :-) We and by we I totally mean he pulled up the carpet in our bedroom, and took out the corner gas fireplace. He even moved our bedroom door. We (He) then put down new laminate flooring. I picked out the flooring and bought it about six months ago because it was "exactly what I wanted and on sale" I bought new bed stuff, and new curtains. I even picked out new paint colors for our glorious new boudoir. So here in all its glory my bedroom.....

Half way there

One Sexy Handyman :-)

The kids enjoying the new floor. I still need to finish painting and spackling a few places then John will put down the trim at the floor. I will add some pics soon of the finished room, including my swanky new bedding.
My 3 legged cat Bart he hasn't quite gotten his laminate floor legs yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That floor ROCKS! Nice job, John-boy!