Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chex mix and baked goods for all


I am so excited about my new stove. Well new to me anyway. The stove is awesome. It works great. We can't figure out how the light on the top works or maybe the bulbs out but other than that it's great. It was very greasy so after that was cleaned up (which took John and I an hour to do ) I made cookies. Then today I made Chex Mix with it. Now if I just had a kitchen sink I would be dangerous :-) I took pictures of the trip and will try and post them later. Xenia Ohio is a really neat little town and we had a nice adventure going to get the stove :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To turn on the light you turn the knob on the right to "light"... LOL, which I'm sure you've tried. I guess the light is burned out.