Monday, December 10, 2007

On a side note


I forgot to mention that Megan and I took in the Oak Ridge Playhouse's Cinderella on Saturday night. It was a really good show. The place was packed and really hot but we endured and got to see a great show. We saw Annie there last year and really enjoyed it as well. ORPH puts on a first rate show and we have never been disappointed in going there. Plus it is very reasonably priced. Especially when compared to other places like Cumberland County Playhouse. I have inquired about tickets to there shows and was surprised to find out how EXPENSIVE their tickets are. So ORPH will get our business :-) While at Jackson Square we stopped in at Razzleberry ice cream lab. It is the cutest place. It is full of kitchy pigs in all shapes and sizes. The shop keeper was so nice even though we arrived just minutes before they closed. We plan to make a return trip there soon. It was worth the drive from Knoxville...

No comments: