Thursday, December 20, 2007



So tonight is Dans Christmas party. John and I are planning on going. I am a little nervous because April and Wade will be there. After having set them up it would seem that I should be happy about the fact that they are coming. The problem is that they have been having a hard time as of late. You might even say that they broke up on Sunday. But they are still "talking" and "seeing" each other just not dating. So this is why I will be uneasy at the party. Ultimately they are adults and what they do is their business, I still feel responsible for any problems or heartache that they cause each other. Maybe not indefinitely but at least for now. Damn I don't know why I set them up. I was all pleased with myself when they hit it off but now I just don't know.

No comments: