So things have been crazy for me the past week. Aside from all the mess with the tile guy. It was also my daughters birthday last Monday. She decided to have her party on Saturday the 22nd which was the Saturday after her birthday so it ended up that she had a birthday week instead of just a birth day. We took her to dinner on Monday with the family and did ice cream cake. Then on Tuesday she got a present from someone who couldn't come to the party. Wednesday she got another present from a friend. Thursday she had soccer and that means it's pizza night for us. Then Friday she had soccer again and because we didn't have a functional kitchen we ate out yet again. So when Saturday rolled around and we had the actual party we were almost partied out. The party went well though despite the fact that we got there late because she wanted to play in her soccer game.So now I am trying to perk myself back up after a very busy week, and a battle with the tile guy that may end up in court. People who try to bully others really piss me off. So hence the pic of my car. Not my daily driver but I wish it was. I am not sure why I have such a thing for this car, or Jeep Wagoneers in general but I do. I love to drive mine. It makes me smile to see another one on the road. When I did drive it more and I would park it somewhere it always tickled me to come out of a store and see it sitting in the lot. I first got hung up on they when I watched The great outdoors its a John Candy movie. It also has Dan Ackroyd in it. I don't think I spelled his name right but oh well guess he can sue me too. In the movie John Candy's character drives a red one. I watched that movie like 100 times, and just fell in love with the jeep. Kinda lame I know. I hope to one day restore mine to it's original glory.... Well not completely original, I want to change the paint color. But I'm a girl and that's what we do. So in the mean time my beautiful Jeep sits waiting for the day that I have the money to bring it back from the near dead. (Cue the music) I can hardly wait...... :-)
I think my next post will be about something the queen said to me at lunch the other day about my inability to show any feelings. While I laughed it off at the time I have been thinking about it and it's true to an extent. But I'll save that for next time.
1 comment:
I love that car. Bet you are a hot bitch driving it. I can't imagine what this a-hole of a tile guy is trying to do to you, but maybe we'll hear the story over lunch today.
And I'm holding my breath for your next revelation.
Post a Comment