Wednesday, September 5, 2007

3 truths and a lie reveal


Ok so nobody guessed right so either I am a really good liar or a real weirdo...


The lie was that I totaled my car when I hit a deer. The only animals I have ever hit have been a skunk and a opossum. I made my poor sweet husband get out and check to see if the skunk was dead because I didn't want to leave it lying there if it wasn't dead. So being the good guy he is he did. It was way dead....

So for the others

I was a member of the Janice Weaver clogging team for about 5 1/2 years. I clogged at the Fair, the Dogwood arts festival, several parades and other festivals around Knoxville.

I have had both my tongue and my eyebrow pierced. Also my ears have 8 piercings.

I would love to open a restaurant someday. Something like a Kays ice cream that would have malts, floats, milkshakes and grilled stuff like hamburgers and fries.

So that's about it. Dan has said that he would post another round on his blog of 3 truths and 1 lie so I may do it again soon too. I have enjoyed thinking of things and also reading your guesses.

4 comments:

KnoxPossibilities said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

not elbow eyebrow....

Anonymous said...

well, I thought you said eyebrow in the car, but I swear your blog said "elbow"... but now it says eyebrow. Did u change it?

LOL???

Cassie said...

no its the same as it was. I did go back and check it to see if I put elbow. :-)