Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Dan inspired 3 truths and a lie



Ok so Dan put up a challenge to me on his blog so of course I have to respond...

For any of you not familiar with Dans blog he has posted a list of four things 3 of which are the truth and one was a lie. he asked that readers post their guesses in the comment section and he will post the answer later. He challanged me and another friend to do the same on our blogs...

Here goes

1. I had a short lived stint as a clogger in and around Knoxville.

2. I have had several different body piercings.

3. I totaled my first car when I hit a deer.

4. I want to open a restaurant.

I am not nearly as interesting as Dan so mine my be really easy to guess but we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! And I haven't heard any of these stories.If I had to guess, I would say the lie is that you have body piercings. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

By the way. LOVE the big wheel. That's cool. Where is it?

Southern Sweetie said...

ok. I'm not really sure but I'm going with the body piercings as a lie. The deer wreck sounds way too much like something that would actually happen to you. You don't have the best of luck with vehicles, I really need to see pics of the clogger cas-that's gotta be true, and I can truly see you as a restaraunt owner-maybe wearing a sombrero!! Didn't u tell me that one time?? Anyway, my guess is the body piercings. I know about the tats but not of any piercings.

Anonymous said...

If Cassie does have body piercings, she has some explaining to do. Seems she really does have an inner-freak!