Friday, July 6, 2007

Ahoy mates


Hello again to all of you who have been waiting with bated breath for me to post again. So here goes... Some interesting things have happened since my last post. One super thing the dragon lady receptionist from my office quit today !!!!!!!! Ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch is dead. I honestly avoided going to my office so that I didn't have to deal with her. I guess that makes me a pansy but oh well. She really ticked me off, and the last place I want to have a confrontation is at the front desk at my office. So now I have no worries.
Another bright spot. My daughter and I saw Nancy Drew this week and it was kinda cute. A little more campy than I would have liked but then I'm no Besty Pickle, so what do I know. I won't be seeing Transformers even though I liked them as a kid. To much hype means a crappy movie. If they overload you prerelease it has been my experience that the movie it's self won't hold water. Although to contradict myself, Ratatouille is everywhere and it was cute.
Today was a good day for another reason as well. I went to a swanky restaurant with my friends Dan (the DEAR) and Toni (the QUEEN) from work. We took Dans picture while we were there.(see what I mean by swanky they have paper pirate hats) He's such a good sport....Of course he'll probably kick my ass for posting this picture on my blog. I have missed getting to hang out with them as much lately. They keep me young... Being out with them is like being out with friends when I was in high school, there's no telling what we will end up doing, or talking about.
Well that's enough for now Happy belated 4th to all. And Happy 7-7-07 for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good LORD!!!!!!