Holy Cow it's already Tuesday again. I can't wait to get up early in the morning and drag myself into the office for our bi-monthly sales meeting. Where all the agents get enlightened by our "Fearless leaders" anecdotes and words of wisdom. It's truly like being in the presence of greatness. On the bright side the wicked witch receptionist is long gone and I don't have to see her tomorrow... Yee Haa !!!!!!!
But enough of that. I still haven't gathered all the fodder for my yard sale this weekend. I am sort of looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time. I like to make the money and I like to meet new people. I just hate packing all that junk back up when it's over.
I took in a new listing today and I hope that it will sell quickly. It is in a good area and is a larger home. However it lacks curb appeal and it's not very homey. It's also a family members house which will make it that much more important for it to sell quickly. Otherwise they'll be pissed and it will be all my fault it didn't sell.
I am not sure why but I can't add titles to my blogs anymore. If anyone knows how to fix it please share. TTFN
Oh and I am going to see Harry Potter tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think cause as will all know I kick Betsy Pickles ass.......
5 comments:
uhmmmm.... your weemee isn't wearing any pants.
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Cute. But where's the FLOWER?????
Ok Hooch! I'm postng but your not-What the hell?? What am I supposed to read? The labels on Dan's underwear?? LOL :)
Love the Wee Mee Cassie
Post a Comment