I had planned today to finally do some updating.
I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest as of late.
I have tons of things to update everyone on.
It seems like forever since I have written a REAL (HaHa) blog post.
But alas my sorry butt got called into work again today.
I must say the shits gettin old.
For the last 4 weeks I have been called in at least 2 times every week.
All to cover for a chick that has only worked 3 days in the last 4 weeks.
The husband is over it.
If he had his way I wouldn't work at all,
and I dang sure wouldn't have to change plans at the last minute so I could go in and cover.
He hates that I have to get my mom to watch Miss Megan all day long when I get called in.
2 days a week of depending on her to do that is more than enough for him.
He is threatening to go back to night shift so that he is home with Megan during the day.
I
HATE
when he is on night shift.
He did that for like 4 1/2 years and I got use to it but I didn't like it at all.
So there you have it the reason or the biggest reason for my absence from bloggyland as of late.
I hope to be back to my old regular posting self soon.
BTW it's really chapping my ass to go in today as I saw a bunch of yard sale signs on my way home yesterday and they were calling my name :0(

3 comments:
Work sucks. I avoid it at all costs.
After that pic I can't remember a thing you posted about. :)
If you are going to work like a dog, then you will need nine lives like a cat.
Post a Comment