Monday, May 4, 2009

If it's raining cooties when can I get my apron ?

Back from a wet weekend camping.

We had fun despite the less than great weather.

But I think I picked up a cootie somewhere along the way.

I felt yucky yesterday when we got home and I still feel like I got my but kicked by

Chuck Norris this morning.

Hoping that I can shake it quickly.

I hate being gimpy :-(

On a happy note Lucky from The Everyday Hills and Valleys of Life has finished my apron :-)

2 comments:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

Wait until you see it!!!!! I hope you love it as much as I do...

But your gonna have to keep your cootie/swine flu to yourself!

Kathy B! said...

Good grief! How do you post so much. I takes me an eternity to get one lousy post per day up on my blog...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hopefully you're better now.