Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Oops I did it again..........
I painted my bathroom yet another shade of PINK. But this time I added the Black trim that I had wanted to do last time and talked myself out of. I think it rocks. On a side note professional painters are crazy. Not professional painters like Robert Tino professional painter, but the working for a paycheck kinda painter. I spent 5 hours in my bathroom today hunched over painting and scraping. That sucked big ol' ungroomed saggy, sweaty balls. The pink wasn't so bad but semi gloss black is very unforgiving. It took me more time to paint the small amount of trim that's in there than it did to paint the whole stinking bathroom. That may be because I had a little helper with the pink part but she bailed on me when it came time to do the trim work. Smart kid. All the bitching aside I think the bathroom turned out just the way I wanted it. I just need to go back tomorrow and touch up a few places where the, damn what was I thinking painting perfectly good white trim black shakes got hold of me. So what does everyone else think ? I know people actual read this blog, I know you are out there......... So jump in and let me know what you think.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks good!
Woah! I think that looks fantastic! Utterly amazing. Give yourself a bottle of wine for that!
The reason painters are all nutters is the fumes. I am convinced of it. We had our whole house painted over the last few weeks and I swear I went round the bend with the smell. I don't think I will ever get over it. That's my excuse and I am sticking with it!
Post a Comment