Sunday, March 16, 2008

Maybe I've gone crazy ... but I like it.



















OK so I have been reading a new blog lately called the wistful writer. This chick is a superb writer. Her stories about her remodeling got me in the mood for change so I repainted my bathroom. It was a barely there pink and now its a loud and proud pinky peachy color. Both John and I love it. It will definitely wake us up in the morning. Let me know what you think and check out Heather's adventures over at The Wistful Writer. But don't forget to come back to my sad little blog....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the pink. It is absolutely awesome!!! I am very impressed at your dilligence! And, of course... I LOVE that Heather was your inspiration!

Anonymous said...

And people thing we are strange for having a purple ceiling... Not that I think you are strange. I know you well enough to KNOW> But wouldn't have you any other way