


So this is John's new truck. Well new to him anyway. I can't believe the deal he got. He won the thing on EBay. It's a 2001 Dodge 4x4 long bed, 3/4 ton and he got it for $2,200. He had to go to Columbus Ohio to get it. He rode the Greyhound bus up there last Friday in the snow. The guy from the car lot picked him up at the bus station. He test drove it and then headed home in 8 inches of snow. Columbus issued a blizzard warning and they were predicting 28-20 inches before midnight. He said that there was so much snow on the ground when he started back that he could only go 10 mph. So he drove from Columbus to Cincinnati at 10mph. When he got to Cincinnati he was able to go a whopping 45mph. Thankfully when he made it to Kentucky the snow had turned to rain. All in all it took him 21 hours round trip to get the truck. He says that it was worth it. The pictures aren't that great but it is a really nice truck. It needs a few things like a tail light but you can hop in it and drive away, so for what he paid for it I think that's great.
1 comment:
I love his truck. It's so butch! Now I gotta figure out what I can get him to haul for me!
Post a Comment