
I had a great birthday... as if you can't tell from the picture. And no I didn't have anything to drink. My friends Dan and The Queen took me out for my birthday to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants La Fiesta. Unbeknownst to me and them the guys at the restaurant have a birthday routine. One that involves a large sombrero (hence the pic) whip cream and lots of singing and banging pots. It was really quite a shock but great fun. Thanks Dan and The Queen I had a great time.
For my actual birthday I spent the day on the Young Williams Spay Shuttle helping the vets spay and neuter 21 animals. Let me clarify that. The vets did the spaying and neutering I just helped get everyone checked in filled out the rabies certificates and helped comfort the animals that were coming out from under anesthesia. I had a really good time. I felt like part of something that will one day soon really make a big dent in the homeless pet population in Knoxville. I must say that the people on the spay shuttle rock. They are super efficient in such a small space and provide the animals with superb care and all of this great stuff is free to Knox county residents. All you have to do is call the hotline and get on the schedule. Woulda thunk they could make it so easy (on the pocket book too).
I am however sad that school has started again. My little one must go back to the trenches of academia. I understand that it's a good thing but I really get use to having her around in the summer and I miss her. I also miss getting to sleep in in the mornings and having a happy child that can sleep in too. She is soooooo not a morning person. I swear I could put her back to bed 5 minutes after she got up and she would still get up pissed off. She's that much like her dad. Me I wake up in a great mood for the most part but when it gets to be about 11:00 get outta my way.
Oh also in response to the Queen calling me a grandma driver on her blog. I most certainly am not and I have the speeding ticket to prove it. Damn I wish I was smokin hot and could flirt my way out of tickets like you see the women do on t.v. and in the movies. But alas I am only extermely funny, whitty, charasmatic, charming, the life of the party, borderline genius, a great cook, fabulous agent, great driver, and really good in bed. Did I mention that I am also a compulsive liar and not even a very good one......
4 comments:
Good in bed... I love that one. I BET YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME IN BED AND SEXY AS HELL
I think you are all of things-just undercover; well, except for the good in bed part-I'll have to take your word for it. Somebody sure thinks you are though.
Oh and I'm sorry I called you a grandma. I'll make up for it in my next blog-WHINER!!! :)
Thanks Queen you know I'm just giving you a hard time. Lunch was fun we should do it again. James needs to bring his new friend from work next time. Be sure and ask him about her :-)
Post a Comment