Monday, August 13, 2007

?????


Holy Mamaw so much has happened since my last blog I don't know where to start. This post may seem a little jumbled as a result.
One thing I saw Underdog with the family at the Halls cinema. I hadn't been back to that theater since it closed several years ago. It was a really pleasant experience. The people were really friendly and the prices are actually a little lower than the chain theaters around. The movie was also better than expected so that's a plus. My daughter really liked it. I couldn't get past hearing Earls voice coming out of a Beagle that alone kind of ruined it for me.
Went away for the weekend on a short vacation sort of a happy anniversary,happy birthday thing. We didn't go far just up to Pigeon Forge to play tourist. We did the touristy things, Dollywood, Dollys Splash Country and Dixie Stampede. Every time I go to Splash country I wonder why I'm there. It's always a pain in the butt standing in the lines, and all the people. But the people watching couldn't be any better. I mean where else can you see guys in speedos that either weight 400 lbs or look like the forgot and left their package at home.... Little redneck kids there in cut off jean shorts and redneck women in too small bikinis. Lots of body art on display ( mine included) Wonder if my fat tattooed 2 piece wearing ass made it on anybodies blog ???? But my favorite is the Northern people who stand so close to you in line that you know their body intimately by the time you get on the ride. I mean what could be better than a day of this.....
Megan starts back to school on Wednesday. Unfortunately I screwed up and told her all summer that school started on the 13th. Two more days of summer than expected. What to do with all that extra time........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog. I would LOVED to have been there people watching with you. And I don't think I've seen your body art... You will have to share!

Southern Sweetie said...

I've seen the body art. I guess I know your body intimately kinda like the northerners!! LOL CHeck out your new pic on my blog. Gotta love it!! BTW Happy Birthday!!