So I have 9 days left before we are set to close on the house !!!!! I have so much stuff to do. I have made multiple trips to KARM and dropped off a lot of stuff. I have even packed a few things. Linens and things that we don't use very often. My plan is to get some boxes this week and start packing up darn near everything except the few things we will need to get through the next few days.
I am excited and nervous about the move. The house is pretty much move in ready, but I need to figure out how things will work in the new space. We have to add a doggie door to the garage man door so that the dogs can come and go to the backyard at will. I need to get some curtain rods and a shower curtain bar/rod. I also need to figure out where to feed my cats so the dogs don't eat their food. Right now they eat on a little table in my bedroom. The bedroom at the new house is not as big as the monster one we have now. I still need to go through and do a change of address with our bills, set up our cable, water, and electric.
I have a ton of stuff to get done !!!!
Listing it all on here is amping my stress level up so I think I'm gonna stop doing that LOL
I hope everyone had a good and safe 4th.
Also wanna give a shout out to one of my new favorite things Ancestory.com I have had such a good time researching my family tree on there. I am currently in the 2 week free period but I am gonna get the six month membership so I can keep looking. I have been able to trace my moms family back to the late 1700's in Germany and my dads family back to their trip over from Scotland in the 1600's. How sweet is that ?
4 comments:
I have thought about joining ancestory so many times... It's really that good? I may have to brake down and give it a try.
Actually if you make a moving list, it might NOT be as stressful, especially being able to check things off the list!
3 Days!!!! Getting excited?
I read your blog post it is very nice post
chaussures homme pas cher Pour du shopping a prix magique, decouvrez les articles fashion de la boutique en ligne chaussures baskets, chaussures foot, chaussures talons.
Post a Comment