Friday, June 10, 2011

Back again

So here I am again...
I am trying to get back into the swing of blogging. I miss it, I miss getting to express myself however badly and grammatically incorrect. I like that I have a place to rant and vent. (read bitch and moan) I am hoping that if I make myself do it for the first little bit the bug will bite again and I won't be able to miss a day. 
So what can I say about my life right now....
Right now I am so stressed about things that it's not even remotely funny. I have found that I am a serious stress eater. To the point that I have taken to eating my own fingers.


Megan is training super hard right now for high school soccer, which means I am doing a lot of driving and sitting. That's ok though I really don't mind. So long as she is having fun or at least happy with what she's doing it's worth it. 

I have several things that are going on that I need to keep quiet at least for a bit longer. I can say that I am both excited about them and horrified all at the same time.
I am fast approaching my 19th wedding anniversary. I am still amazed that after all this time I am still hopelessly in love with him (well most days anyway). Hard to believe that a decision I made at 16 has worked out so well. Who would have thunk it....
Well I think that was enough excitement for one day don't you ?

1 comment:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

Glad your back sister... I feel you, I fell off the blog wagon for a long time, (facebook) but I need that anomyous place to just let all the dirty nitty gritty off my chest.