
Guess who I am gonna be for Halloween ?
I'll give you one guess.
I don't know why I am so enamored of these people.
But for some freaky reason I am.
So with that I am gonna go as Michelle Duggar for Halloween this year.
Which is strange because I am pretty sure that the Duggar's don't celebrate Halloween.
Did I mention that they are coming to good ol' Pigeon Forge, TN on the 5th of November ?
Wanna guess where I am gonna be ?
That's right my happy hiney is gonna make the 45 minute trek to P Forge to see them live and in person.
Thinking I am gonna get a shirt with the number 20 on the front and see if they will take me home with them.
Jassie
That sounds ok
right ?
now if they just don't freak out over my tattoos, short hair and potty mouth it should be great
right ?
3 comments:
I likely won't have time to go to any party, but as for dressing up.
I was thinking of something along the lines of a warrior monk.
I definitely want to see pictures of this!
Looking forward to your pics!!! My family is working a theme this year. I won't say more just now, but I'm quite sure I'll be posting pics...
Post a Comment