
I am sooooo happy that Dan finally got a new cell phone !!!!!!!! Back about 4 months ago Dan and I went to the cell phone store and upgraded his old broke down analog phone. (It took about 30 minutes of me talking him into laying out the cash for it before he bought it) He got an Envy phone with a keyboard and everything. He loved his hip cool new phone. Then it happened....... he lost the damn phone and worst of all tight ass didn't get the insurance on it. So back he went to his phone from the dark ages. I tried unsuccessfully to give him one of Johns old phones, but somehow the texting feature got deleted or something so no go on that one. But last night I got a text from Dan that he had gotten a new phone. YEAH !!! No word yet on what kind or how he got it but, I'll keep you posted. He He.
1 comment:
ROFLMAO. It's a RUMOR phone by LG. A bit teenage-girlie-ish. It's the exact same phone I had before. Same color and everything. Thanks to Betty at Sprint for rocking my world and getting me the upgrade even when I wasn't qualified for 9 more months!
Post a Comment