Friday, April 4, 2008

Me

1. When was the last time you cried? A little on Saturday when Megan accidentally hit me in the nose.
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? It's not 8:00 yet. But at 8:00 I will be at work.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? . In the shower.

4. What did you do in 1992? Got married.
5. What song do you love right now? I still like Hey there Delilah.

6. Three words to explain why you last threw up. Bad Mexican food.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black with a blue strip.
8. What was the last thing you bought? A T-Shirt for Megan.
9. Where do you keep your money? I don't have any money
10. What was the weather like today? So far no rain..... Yet

11. What's the best part about winter? Snow !!!!!!!!!
12. When is your birthday? August 14th

13. Are you over the age of 25? Oh yeah
14. What were you doing last night? Showing houses to my brother and hoping he will buy one :-) or two as the case maybe.
15. Do you sing? If you want to call the noise that I make singing.
16. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? No.
17. Do you know anyone named Daisy? Yes one of the girls on my soccer team.
18. Do you make up your own words? Not intentionally.
19. Are you ticklish? Yes !!!!!!!
20. Would you say you're feisty? I think so.
21. Favorite animal? Turtles.

22. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "B"? Bo
23. Who's the last person to call you? Joy she wants to go and look at a house today.
24. At what age do you want to have kids? I have 1 now and don't plan to have anymore.
25. What is your favorite candy? Swedish Fish
26. What is the next concert you're going to? ???
27. Where did you go today? Work, showed 2 houses, Megan's school.
28. What is something you say a lot? "Hun"
29. What is something you never say? Can't think of anything. I will pretty much say anything...
30. Do you have to work tomorrow? No but we have a soccer game.

31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? John :-)
32. Soup...out of a can, packet, or homemade? Homemade or Packet not much for canned soup.
33. Do you have a nickname? Yes several.
34. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Dazed and Confused or the Lost Boys.
35. Guiltiest pleasure? Reading other blogs.

No comments: